Friday, August 15, 2008

Doctors and Tests

Results are in! Raymond is good to go, but it seems to be that I am the one causing the delay. I had to get established with a new PCP because of an insurance change. Apparently, my thyroid is enlarged, which in turn means delay in pregnancy. I wish I new this a year ago!! It really would have helped me with stress and depression, but at least now we are the right road. We still need prayers, but hopefully this is a turning point. I know God has a plan, and I can't thank Him enough for this news.

3 comments:

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenny said...

well....atleast you guys know what you are dealing with brian and i are praying for you guys i bet you will have a little one on the way before you know it!!!! we need to get together soon!!! put-put, dinner whatever sounds good!!!

Jamie said...

We've offered many prayers for you guys to get good news concerning your future family. I'm so glad you have a "game plan" now and know what's going on. You'll be knocked up -- I mean "with child" soon. We're still praying!